2014 North American Open Exhibition
Plymouth Center for the Arts
11 North Street Plymouth, MA 02360
October 15 – November 8, 2014
JUROR OF SELECTION & AWARDS: Alvaro Castegnet
- 1st Award - Gerarde Doucette, "The Pearl"
- 2nd Award - Z.L. Feng, "Red Brush"
- 3rd Award - Stephen Holland, "The Factory"
- Alden and Mary Bryan Award for Traditional Landscape, Seascape or Cityscape - Robert Mesrop, "Entering Oak Bluffs"
- Mary Jo Rines Memorial Award for Innovation in Art - Robert Noreika, "Dock Pyramid"
- Loring Coleman Award - Irena Roman, "Saucepans"
- Stanhope Framers Award - Barbara DiLorenzo, "Nonna"
- Image Resolutions Award - Jack Haran, "Two Hour Portrait Session"
- Airfloat Award - Robert Perkowski, "Under Wraps"
- Blick Art Materials Award - Michael Milburn, "Cool Jazz on a Rainy Afternoon"
- The Canson Fine Papers Award - Carlton Plummer, "Ebbtide Ledges"
- Cheap Joe's Award - Robert O'Brien, "Reflected Peony Light"
- M.Graham & Company Award - Annelein Beukenkamp, "Let Me Explain It This Way"
- Mission Gold Award, Mission Gold by Mijello, Martin F. Weber Co. - Marija McCarthy, "Domain of the Duck"
- Winsor & Newton Award - Kristin Stashenko, "Reflections of Music"
- Utrecht Art Supplies Award - Kathleen Fox, "Fisherman's Wife"